NOTE 08/17/16: Inlinkz is experiencing server issues which means access to the link up may or may not work when you try it. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control. Please continue to try linking your projects as we await Inlinkz resolution. Thanks for your patience!
08/19/16: It appears Inlinkz has resolved the server difficulties they were experiencing. Yay!
Welcome to The Heart Desires Challenge #3!
August is our summer here in the Pacific Northwest, so heat-loving desert succulents come to mind, but maybe you prefer featuring other plants, metallic colors, or possibly woodgrain. Heck, mix it up and use 2 or even all 3 of these elements.
So many possibilities, right? We can't wait to see what you come up with!
(using Concord & 9th Beautiful Words and Beautiful You)
(using My Favorite Things Sweet Succulents)
(using Concord & 9th Shine Brighter, Neat and Tangled Awesome Stamp Set + Awesome Nice and Neat Die)
(using We R Memory Keepers Next Level Floral Embossing Folder & The Robin's Nest Teardrops and Clear Dots)
(using Concord & 9th Map Love and Bouquet Die)
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
- Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
- If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them. Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
- Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!